Terms & Conditions
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, along with other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Dealise and the Site are operated by SAASIMINS LLC. We registered in America and have our registered office at 447 Broadway, 2nd FL 233, NY , New York 10013.
“Dealise” is a registered trademark.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms please contact us via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the Site
- you are 16 years of age or older;
- you do not use the Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- you do not use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- you do not use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- you do not engage in any defamatory, improper, indecent or offensive behaviour;
- you are not breaking any local, state, national or international law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing the Site;
- you will treat the Site and its users with respect and will not partake in any conduct that could be considered bullying, harassment or insulting (as determined by us);
- you must provide us with accurate personal and contact information. You will only represent yourself and will not create false aliases or impersonate any other person (with or without their consent) while using the Site; and
- you do not breach any of the Terms.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The content of the Site is for your general information and use only and it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where the Site contains information uploaded by other users of the Site this information has not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
The Site is subject to change without notice. Every time you wish to use the Site please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on September 1st 2020.
Access to the Site and any related application is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site and the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
By obtaining a promotional code or accessing an offer or discount through Dealise, you acknowledge that such offer or discount is subject to third party terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to review such terms and conditions before entering into any transaction with that third party.
Dealise is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 years old. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Site or the services provided by Dealise and your registration may be revoked. By using the service, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, its content and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Site. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms .
All trademarks reproduced in the Site which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
Dealise is committed to securing great exclusive discounts. We work directly with retailers to supply students with valid discount codes. The student discounts displayed on the Site are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties to their accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and any third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; and
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We regularly audit our discount codes. However codes may run out, or stop working or if there is an issue we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred.
Student discounts are usually only valid on full priced items and will often exclude sale items and other limitations set by the retailer. If a code is not working please check the retailer’s full terms and conditions.
Our discounts link to retailer’s websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Dealise is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. Dealise actively audits and approves content that goes live on the Site, however there may be instances where an individual deems a piece of our content to be offensive or inappropriate. In this case, please immediately email email@example.com] to notify us. Accordingly, Dealise will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the Site:
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that we believe is offensive, obscene or inflammatory, including but not limited to, expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to: Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual's right to privacy;
- Content or material that is defamatory of any person;
- Content or material that promotes violence;
- Content or material that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Content or material that is likely to deceive any person;
- Content or material that we that breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Content or material that is in contempt of court;
- Content or material that we believe likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Content or material that gives the impression that the content emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law;
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should be aware that in visiting the Site, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure. As stated above, if you run across something you deem to be offensive, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] to notify us.
Transfer of your Data to Third Parties
We use your data to improve your experience. Our service means that we keep your data inside Dealise unless we are required by law to disclose your data or you ask us or give us your permission to share it, for example:
- You ask us to or give us your permission to;
- To provide you with a discount or access to a partner’s platform; or
- If you agree to marketing emails and personalisation, to show you relevant messaging on your social media platforms, to let you know about Dealise discounts we think you’ll enjoy.
When we share your data outside Dealise we will:
- Always share it in a secure way;
- Not allow other companies to use it to contact you with their own marketing unless you give your permission.
If you have registered for a Dealise account this will also allow you to login to third party partner websites and apps. To provide you with a seamless experience, it may be necessary to share your personal data with third party partner websites you choose to use your Dealise login to access. We will only share what we need to in order to provide the service you are using and we will never routinely share all of the data we hold about you.
Links to third party websites
Please note that where we provide links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications that are not affiliated with Dealise such websites are out of our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you access third party websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may collect information from you that could be used by them, in accordance with their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.